Would you be interested in joining our supportive and committed team at St. Peter’s? Our vision of Achieve-Believe-Create leads all that we do to prepare our children for the journey of life and you too can be a part of this. There are currently three vacancies at our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school.
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications checks, a health check and satisfactory references.
Salary: Grade 5 - £22,369 - £22,777 (pro rata for 40 hours per term)
40 Hours per Term
We are seeking to appoint a well-organised and reliable individual to provide effective and confidential administrative support to the governing body as well as providing advice on governance constitutional and procedural matters in our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. For your application to be successful, you will be able to offer:
- experience providing effective procedural and administrative support;
- effective information management skills operating within any relevant legal framework;
- competence maintaining well organised electronic systems and clear records, preparing and circulating agendas and associated paperwork;
- a strong understanding of confidentiality and efficient minute taking;
- relevant IT skills supportive of the wide range of modern-day communications; and
- wide ranging organisational and people skills applicable to working with the Chair and governors outside of traditional working hours in order to maintain the smooth and efficient running of the governing body.
This is a permanent appointment with a six month probationary period, subject to satisfactory service. School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the School Secretary, Ms Gina Griffin, on 01444 892314 to arrange a visit. Your application form and accompanying letter, should be posted or emailed to email@example.com. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th September 2023
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 2nd October 2023
We hope that you have found the necessary information regarding our current school vacancies. The best way to find out more about our school is to get in touch. The children would be delighted to show you what makes St. Peter’s such a special school and we look forward to welcoming you soon.