Raising Pupils' Achievement
St. Peter's Olympic Opening Ceremony
Would you be interested in joining our supportive and committed team at St. Peter’s? Our vision of Achieve-Believe-Create leads all that we do to prepare our children for the journey of life and you too can be a part of this. There are currently 3 vacancies at our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school.
Midday Meals Supervisor
Salary: Grade 2– £14,771 (pro rata) £7.66 per hour
Up to 6 Hours per Week (Term Time Only)
We are currently looking to appoint a midday meals supervisor. If you are an approachable and caring individual who would be happy to support our pupils and ensure that everyone benefits from fun and happy lunchtimes then please apply. We are looking for those who are:
- A great role model who enjoys working with the children
- Committed to maintaining high standards of behaviour and quality lunchtime experiences for all
- Able to be fair, apply equal opportunities at all times and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Flexible in their approach and keen to motivate pupils to eat healthily and make good choices
- Dedicated to team working and able to use their initiative
Closing date: No closing date. If you would be interested in applying then please complete the application form below.
Salary: Grade 1-£14,514 (pro rata) £7.52 per hour
10 Hours per Week (Term time only)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and practical individual to work in our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to take pride in their work ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the school
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Confident following school policies and guidelines thus ensuring safe practices
- Conscientious and reliable thus making a positive impact upon the school environment for our pupils, staff and visitors
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The post is subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications check.
This is a permanent appointment with a six months probationary period, subject to satisfactory service. The working hours are term time only from 3.30pm to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. For further information please visit the school website. Application and Safer Recruiting forms, together with your supporting letter, should be sent or emailed to email@example.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £14,514 (pro rata) £7.52 per hour
Number on role: 103
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd February 2018
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. All advertised posts are subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications check.
School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the school office on 01444 892314 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org