St. Peter's Olympic Opening Ceremony
Welcome to our new website
Would you be interested in joining our supportive and committed team at St. Peter’s? Our vision of Achieve-Believe-Create leads all that we do to prepare our children for the journey of life and you too can be a part of this. There are currently 3 vacancies at our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school.
Clerk to the Governing Body
Salary: Grade 4 – £16,481 to £17,169 (pro rata)
Up to 40 hours per term
The Governors are seeking to appoint a well-organised and reliable clerk to provide effective and confidential administrative support to the governing body as well as providing advice on governance, constitutional and procedural matters. St. Peter’s is a vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. You will be able to offer:
- Effective administrative support to the governing body and its committees
- Guidance ensuring the governing body constitution is correct
- Effective management of information in accordance with legal requirements
We are seeking someone who is:
- Able to maintain clear records, preparing and circulating agendas and associated paperwork
- Confident taking minutes at meetings, liaising with governors and school staff, and working with the Chair to maintain the smooth and efficient running of the governing body
- Forward thinking so as to ensure that all relevant documentation is circulated well in advance
- Prepared to work flexibly and electronically
Closing date: Wednesday 1st November 2017. If you are interested in applying then please complete the application form below.
Midday Meals Supervisor
Salary: Grade 2– £14,771 (pro rata) £7.66 per hour
Up to 6 Hours per Week (Term Time Only)
We are currently looking to appoint a midday meals supervisor. If you are an approachable and caring individual who would be happy to support our pupils and ensure that everyone benefits from fun and happy lunchtimes then please apply. We are looking for those who are:
- A great role model who enjoys working with the children
- Committed to maintaining high standards of behaviour and quality lunchtime experiences for all
- Able to be fair, apply equal opportunities at all times and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Flexible in their approach and keen to motivate pupils to eat healthily and make good choices
- Dedicated to team working and able to use their initiative
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017. If you would be interested in applying then please complete the application form below.
Salary: Grade 1 - £14,514 (pro rata) £7.52 per hour
We are seeking an enthusiastic and practical individual to work in our vibrant, welcoming and supportive village school. We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to take pride in their work ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the school
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Confident following school policies and guidelines thus ensuring safe practices
- Conscientious and reliable thus making a positive impact upon the school environment for our pupils, staff and visitors
Closing date: Friday 20th October 2017. If you would be interested in applying then please complete the application form below.
St. Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. All advertised posts are subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service and qualifications check.
School visits are actively encouraged, please contact the school office on 01444 892314 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Mid Sussex Active School Sports partnership, we are pleased to also advertise the following vacancy on their behalf.
Director of Sport Strategy
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Temporary - Maternity Cover full or part time applicants
This is an exciting opportunity to lead Mid Sussex Active, one of the country’s strongest school sports partnerships. Encompassing 43 schools (primary, secondary and special) in the area, Mid Sussex Active has survived and thrived the changes and challenges of recent years. Consistently high achieving across a wide variety of sport in schools, this is a partnership that has a strong track record and significant support of local clubs and community partners.
The role comprises:
Director of Sport Strategy (2 days per week)
School Games Organiser (3 days per week)
- Shaping the strategic direction and innovative MSA provision; delivering excellence against the PE and School Sport Strategy
- Sourcing and securing external funding streams
- Delivery and monitoring of the Mid Sussex Active Level 1, 2 and 3 School Games competition programme across all schools and key stages
The successful candidate will share the MSA vision to develop PE and school sport. They will be confident and driven with a proven track record in delivering excellence across the PE curriculum. For more information please visit;
Closing date: Friday 27th October 2017. To find out more about this exciting and rewarding opportunity or the flexible part time options please contact Holly Prescott, telephone 01444 873908 or via email: email@example.com.